I practice what I preach
I value marketing that is socially, culturally, environmentally, and economically ethical and sustainable.
In my marketing and everyday practices, I pursue:
I am open and honest in my business operations and in my marketing. I am happy to share any information about my impact on the community and the environment. I am proudly goodwashing-free and greenwashing-free.
Equity & Empowerment
I donate a further 1% of Farai Creative’s revenue to support non-profits focused on social causes. I promote diverse, inclusive, and empowering work and I am an LGBTQ+ ally.
Where I can, I choose to do my part for my community and support other local, independent, Australian businesses.
I believe everyone deserves the right to a fair, living wage and safe working conditions. I do not exploit or enable the exploitation of people and communities.
I am greenwashing-free and I do not exploit or enable the exploitation of the environment. Farai Creative is a member of 1% for the Planet, which means I donate 1% of annual revenue to support non-profit organisations focused on helping the environment. As a digital-based business, Farai Creative is proudly zero-waste. I’ve also made it my mission to actively reduce my footprint and I openly advocate for positive environmental impact. This website is hosted with GreenGeeks (affiliate link) and is therefore carbon-reducing. For every amperage GreenGeeks pulls from the grid, they invest 3 times that in the form of renewable energy.
I believe all living creatures should be valued and we do not exploit or enable the exploitation of animals. I support vegan businesses (I am also plant-powered!).
Internally and for my clients, I abide by set business, media, and marketing ethics. Within Farai Creative, all decision making is evaluated through both a business and moral perspective:
- I practice transparency and honesty, and I aim to always be clear about collaborative, promoted, and sponsored content.
- I never use false or misleading statements in Farai Creative’s own advertising or throughout client advertising.
- I respect consumer privacy and I believe in fair wage for all workers – from product manufacturing right through to product advocacy.
- I hold government and organisational regulations and standards in the highest regard to ensure no stone is left unturned.
- Most of all, I encourage open discussions about business ethics and values with my clients to maximise growth and positive impact.
Social & Cultural Sustainability Policy
Diversity, inclusivity, empowerment, and preservation are important to me.
- When I advertise internally and for Farai Creative’s clients, I respect social and cultural traditions and values.
- I do not, and will not ever, exploit or enable the exploitation of culture or communities and I openly advocate for positive social and cultural empowerment.
- Farai Creative donates 1% of annual revenue to social not-for-profits, chosen to ensure the preservation of cultural traditions around the globe and to ensure positive social impact. I truly value my clients who work to do the same.
Environmental Sustainability Policy
I am committed to maintaining a positive environmental impact throughout all of my business practices.
- I do not, and will not ever, exploit or enable the exploitation of the environment and animals and openly advocate for positive environmental impact.
- As a digital-based business, Farai Creative is proudly zero-waste.
- I actively work to reduce our resource and energy usage. This website is hosted with GreenGeeks (affiliate link) and therefore is carbon-reducing. For every amperage GreenGeeks pulls from the grid, they invest 3 times that in the form of renewable energy.
- As a member of 1% for the Planet, I donate 1% of our annual revenue to support non-profit organisations focused on working towards global environmental sustainability and regeneration. I truly value my clients who work to do the same.